It lab is provided with laptops and computers, on which students learn basic knowledge and they learn how to use Office and other softwares to increase the study and the comprehension of school disciplines.
- Purposes: Knowledge of computer’s principal uses such as writing, drawing, printing, calculating, watching films…not only playing. Identify computer’s sections and its accessories, and be able to give a name to its main elements.
Be able to have a correct posture when working on the computer. Knowing how to switch it on and starting the programs of Microsoft Office. Knowing how to use the digital camera and usb pens to file personal data.
- Methodology: work in pairs is preferred during lab lessons. Each new topic will be illustrated vocally and then practiced on the computer. Finally students will receive summary worksheets or practice exercises to carry out on the computer as a test.
- Beneficiaries: all primary school classrooms
- Duration: whole school year
Spanish language study can be achieved through projects with the duration of 2-4 months and 2 weekly hours per class. First of all we start with a playful approach, with an ongoing correlation with school’s daily experience that also engages children emotionally without the stress of learning the two main bilingual languages.
Lessons are based on the listening of Spanish music, and also on worksheets and “role plays” that create a complicity relation between the teacher and the students. These instruments help students to achieve the knowledge and to learn the culture of Hispano- American countries.
- Purposes: experimenting different languages codes. The acquisition of language models tied to different backgrounds. Promoting the knowledge of the phonics, accent, vocabulary, expressions and the most common structures of Spanish language. Group activities to encourage the knowledge and the meeting with different cultures and experiences.
- Methodology: comprehension-assimilation-production in an ongoing relationship with experience. Children’s approach to the language will be playful and it will take place in pleasant and satisfying situations.
- Activities: activities will be conducted with the assistance of dvd, books, CD-rom, worksheets, listening activities (songs, nursery rhymes, stories), role playing (short lines, short dialogues), short musical performances.
- Tests: there will be tests conducted with activities such as games, short dialogues and listening tests.
- Beneficiaries: all primary classrooms
- Duration: the whole school year
Throughout the choice of different themes we understand life’s point of view. Drawing and colouring, no matter the technique chosen, can mean many things. Considering it in the most classical way can mean to reproduce, in the most accurate way, the shape of objects that are all around us, identifying typical lines, grabbing the light and shadow shades of colour giving our subject a great expressivity.
The aim of the artist is to outline through traced lines
on a level the effects of the three dimensions or more ambitiously, to give a shape to dreams, wishes and unconscious impulses.
- Purposes: stimulate the ability of observing. Dragging the attention on famous artists and sculptors’ work. Increasing manual and creative skills of all the students. Experience new techniques;
- Activities: freehand drawing with different instruments. Creation of works with various techniques. Group works creations. Setting up a gallery during the end of the year’s festival. Participation at Children’s Festival’s contest.
- Goals: Promoting free expression through art. Nurturing expressive exchange and enriching artistic’s knowledge and experience.
- Beneficiaries: All primary school’s classrooms
- Duration: May and June
I OBSERVE, I EXPERIENCE THEREFORE I LEARN
The project arises from the need to help the pupils to practice the knowlewdge acquired during the science course and not only.
Through teacher’s explanations and thanks to a laboratory that helps building scientific knowledges of the world trough a method of investigation based on the observation of facts and their interpretation. Involving pupils, encouraging them to ask questions about phenomena planning experiments / explorations following working hypothesi and building models. The aim of the project is to let students know and make lab tests, the reality through the study of phenomena concerning: air, water, soil, organisms.
The music lab has the aim to educate and to raise child’s awareness for music.
Music offers the possibility to express your own emotions, to communicate with others, to stimulate imagination and creativity, to listen and socialise through the sound’s language. It operates positively on attention, concentration, listening and thus on learning abilities.
Sound and music education is a global project that carries the child, starting from his motor, perceptive, rhythmic and vocal experiences, to the acquisition of a musical language arriving to a gradual development of concepts.
The project starts from a simple idea: you can learn music only by doing it. Starting to write notes on the staff does not mean learning music but getting used to codify it.
You can learn it by living it physically and emotionally; in this way it contributes to individuals’ growth, through a creative experience that involves everything about music, such as movements, body and singing.